Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a compound that the body naturally produces. Plus, you can find it in every cell, which plays a vital role in cellular energy production. Also, CoQ10 does support heart health, blood pressure, and oral and gum health.
Although the body naturally produces CoQ10, levels decrease as we age. And it can lead to fatigue, exercise intolerance, and an increased risk of heart disease. Supplementing with CoQ10 can help to increase levels and cause healthy aging.
Here are 10 of the best CoQ10 supplements available on the market today.
Swanson Superior Absorption CoQ10
For many people, taking a daily supplement is integral to maintaining their health. But with so many different CoQ10 supplements on the market, it can’t be easy to know which is the right one.
Yet, if you’re looking for high absorption, go for SwansonCoQ10. This product contains:
- Ubiquinone form. An oxidized form of CoQ10 that the body can easily absorb.
- BioPerine. This is a black pepper extract that improves absorption of CoQ10 by up to 30%.
And so, you can be confident that you’re getting the most out of your supplement.
Life Extension Super-Absorbable CoQ10 With D-Limonene
Life Extension CoQ10 provides superior absorption compared to other CoQ10 supplements. Besides, it includes d-limonene, a compound found in citrus fruits that support the immune system.
This unique formula also helps to protect against cognitive decline and is gluten-free. Plus, it reduces muscle pain and improves energy levels in statin medications.
And supplementing with this supplement ensures you’re getting the nutrients for optimal health.
Some of the benefits of taking Super-Absorbable CoQ10 With D-Limonene include:
- Help increase energy levels by promoting mitochondrial function.
- Quickly absorbed by the body than other forms of CoQ10.
- Help protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Supports heart health by helping to reduce cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Help improve cognitive function and memory.
Garden of Life Raw CoQ10
Garden of Life’s Raw CoQ10 is a dietary supplement that supports the following:
- Cellular growth
- Cardiovascular function
Besides, it contains fermented yeast and no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. Aside from that, it’s—
Also, it’s available in capsule or powder form, and you can take it daily with or without food. And Garden of Life’s Raw CoQ10 supplement provides 200mg of CoQ10 per serving.
Plus, this supplement ensures you get adequate levels of this vital nutrient.
Qunol Ultra CoQ10
Qunol Ultra Coenzyme Q10 is a dietary supplement with several potential health benefits. And several clinical trials have shown it does:
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Improve physical performance
- Reduce oxidative stress
Plus, it’s one of the high-quality CoQ10 supplements that provides 100 mg of CoQ10 per serving. And an FDA-approved facility manufactures it and undergoes several third-party quality tests.
The active ingredient in Qunol Ultra CoQ10 is coenzyme q10, a powerful antioxidant. This substance helps to protect cells from damage and reduces inflammation. As a result, Qunol Ultra CoQ10 may help to keep the body healthy and free from disease.
Puritan’s Pride CoQ10 Supplements
Puritan’s Pride CoQ10 is a popular choice to support the cardiovascular system. And it has a wide variety of CoQ10 supplements in different forms.
Here’s a quick breakdown of Puritan’s three different formulas:
- Capsules. Puritan-created capsules will slowly release into your system for all day long effect. They’re also easy to take on the go and don’t require water to swallow.
- Softgels. Your body can absorb their soft gels quickly so that you can feel their effects fast. They’re also small and easy to take with you.
- Chewable Tablets. Their chewable tablets are an excellent option for those troubled swallowing pills. Or perhaps, for those who want a delicious way to get their daily dose of CoQ10. They’re also great for kids who can’t swallow capsules or soft gels yet.
Quality of Life CoQ10-SR®
Quality of Life CoQ10-SR® is a supplement that provides your body with CoQ10. It’s available in different forms, including capsules and tablets.
The capsules are enteric coated, which means they dissolve in your intestine instead of your stomach. This way will allow more absorbed CoQ10 into your bloodstream. Also, Quality of Life CoQ10-SR® is soy-free.
Here are some specific benefits of Quality of Life CoQ10-SR®:
- Reduce inflammation. Chronic inflammation can lead to various health problems, including heart disease. CoQ10 has anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce chronic inflammation.
- Improves heart health. CoQ10 help improves heart health by reducing oxidative stress and improving blood flow. It also lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol.
- Increases energy levels. Taking this supplement can help increase energy levels and improve stamina. It may also help reduce fatigue.
- Antioxidant. As an antioxidant, CoQ10 protects cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Available in different forms. Quality of Life offers CoQ10-SR® in both capsule and tablet form.